This program allows you to use your vita as a game-pad for your PC. It requires both your vita to be connected to the same network, does work over ad hoc connections. Tested and works on Windows 7 + Windows 8 may work on other windows operating systems but untested. Instructions are included with the download. Any bugs please report them.
Whats in the download
- Server Application
- Xpadder Profile + Image (Xpadder Not Included)
- Playstation Mobile Solution (PSVPAD Application)
- Instructions + Change-log
- Updated the Instructions
- Changes to how data is sent over network
- Reduced Lag
- A lot lot lot lot faster
Clean And Rebuild The Solution Before Deploying to Vita Hotkey: Ctrl + F8
Note: PSVPAD win8 Tested works on both windows 7 & windows 8
Update 1.2.1 Alpha Release See Page: PSVPAD_1.2.1_Alpha
Windows 7+ Windows 8 : PSVPAD_1.2_Win8
Problems with net framwork 3.5 : PSVPAD_1.2
Black Screen Fix:
If your having problems with a black screen make sure you clean and rebuild the PSVPAD application before deploying it to your vita Ctrl +F8.
One Pixel fix for 1.5.1 worth a shot if all else fails: PSVPAD-959X543
Windows 8 Error MSB4185 Fix
If you experience this error “Error MSB4185: The function “CurrentUICulture” on type “System.Globalization.CultureInfo” has not been enabled for execution.”
- First make sure Playstation suite is closed.
- Open the console(cmd) as Administrator, Can be found by searching “cmd”
- Run this command: setx MSBUILDENABLEALLPROPERTYFUNCTIONS 1
- Relaunch Playstation Suite